The Portfolio area displays the portfolios that you have access to. Each portfolio can contain one or more projects.
This video includes the following information:
- Creating portfolios (1:35)
- Creating projects (2:15)
- Navigating to portfolio settings (2:57)
- Navigating to project settings (3:43)
- On the Navigation toolbar, click , and click the name of the current portfolio.
- In the Portfolio area, click the portfolio.
The Project area is displayed.
- On the Navigation toolbar, click > CurrentPortfolioName.
- In the tile or list view, click a portfolio.
You can create one portfolio for all your projects or create one portfolio for each project. In the latter setup, you must also add the companies and contacts in each portfolio.
- In the Portfolio area, on the Navigation toolbar, click add_circle (Create).
- Enter the portfolio name.
- Enter the name of company that will own and operate the portfolio.
- To include a project with sample data, select the Include Sample Project check box.
- Click Create.
This button is available after you enter a portfolio name.
You can upload an image such as your corporate logo that represents the portfolio. The supported file types are .bmp, .gif, .jpg, and .png.
The portfolio image can't be deleted, but you can upload a different image to replace it.
- In the Portfolio area, on the Navigation toolbar, click view_module (Tile).
- On the portfolio tile, click cloud_upload (Upload Image).
- Drag the image file from your computer to the Upload Image dialog.
- In the Crop the image dialog, do any of the following:
Click more_horiz (More) > Upload Image.
Click Browse, and then select the image file.
- To move the image, click and drag the middle of it.
- To resize the image, click and drag a sizing handle.