- To search in a subset of topics, click in the search field and select a filter.
- To search for a specific word or phrase, add quotation marks around it (example: "budget column") in the search field.
- To remove highlighting on the search terms in a topic, click .
- To search within a topic, click , press CTRL + F, and enter the search term.
Welcome to ProjectSight, a web-based construction project management application powered by Trimble, the industry standard for successful construction project delivery. To learn more about using ProjectSight, browse through the help topics, or search for specific terms.
Remember to get the ProjectSight for iPad app so your project information is available in the field, whether you're online or offline.
Contacts and users
In ProjectSight, you can be one or more of the following types:
- Company contact: You're included on the Contacts tab of a company record.
- Project contact: You have access to a project.
- ProjectSight user: You're invited by the administrator to collaborate in one or more projects in that portfolio. Company and project contacts don't have to be ProjectSight users.
Your portfolio administrator sets the permissions for features, record types, and fields.
This video includes the following information:
- Creating custom roles (3:40)
- Feature permissions (4:57)
- Record and field permissions (16:51)
- Companies and contacts overview (22:10)
- Inviting users to ProjectSight (40:42)
To get started in ProjectSight, follow these steps:
- Create your Trimble Identity account, and sign in to ProjectSight.
- On the ProjectSight sign-in page, click Create a Trimble ID.
- Enter your name and email address.
- Click Send Code.
- In the Verification Code field, enter the code, and then click Submit.
- Create a secure password for your account, and then click Submit.
- At least eight characters.
- At least one lowercase letter and one uppercase letter.
- At least one number.
- At least one special character (! @ # $ % & * ^ _ - +).
- Enter your account preferences, and then click Submit.
- Sign in to ProjectSight with your Trimble Identity credentials.
- (Administrator) Set up your portfolio.
- Create the portfolio.
- Modify the portfolio settings, including:
If the email with the code isn't in your inbox, check the spam or junk folder.
Your password must contain:
You can also sign in to ProjectSight with your Google account.
- In the portfolio, create the project.
- Modify the project settings including:
Many settings are available at the portfolio level and project level. In each project, you can unlock those settings and then modify them for the current project.
- Create a record for each company.
- Invite people to collaborate in your portfolio or project.