Welcome to ProjectSight, a web-based construction project management application powered by Trimble, the industry standard for successful construction project delivery. To learn more about using ProjectSight, browse through the help topics, or search for specific terms.
Remember to get the ProjectSight for iPad app so your project information is available in the field, whether you're online or offline.
Contacts and users
In ProjectSight, you can be one or more of the following types:
- Company contact: You're included on the Contacts tab of a company record.
- Project contact: You have access to a project.
- ProjectSight user: You're invited by the administrator to collaborate in one or more projects in that portfolio. Company and project contacts don't have to be ProjectSight users.
Your portfolio administrator sets the permissions for features, record types, and fields.
To get started in ProjectSight, follow these steps:
- Create your Trimble account, and sign in to ProjectSight.
- On the ProjectSight sign-in page, click Create new Trimble ID, and enter your details.
- Confirm your email address in the validation email.
- Sign in to ProjectSight with your Trimble credentials.
- On the Complete Your Profile page, enter your information, and select the I agree with the Terms of Service check box.
- (Administrator) Set up your portfolio.
- (Administrator) Set up your project.
- (Administrator) Set up the companies and contacts.
- Update your project data.
If you're invited to a portfolio, click Create your Trimble account in the invitation email.
If the email isn't in your inbox, check the spam or junk folder.
You can also sign in to ProjectSight with your Google account.